- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and ASUS OptiMem II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with SafeSlot Core, LANGuard and Overvoltage Protection provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 4 with AIO Pump Header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 Wi-Fi/BT and Intel® CNVi (Integrated Wi-Fi/BT) module*
*For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
* The Wi-Fi/BT module is purchased separately
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card
Realtek® RTL8111H, support LANGuard
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
3 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s)
- Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Premium components provide better power efficiency
ASUS Optimem II：
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Overclocking Protection :
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Enhance memory compatibility. More smart and convenient. Keep high performance. (Shorten the PC starting time)
- Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
3 x 8-channel Audio I/O
Internal I/O Ports
1 x Lighting Control RGB Strip Header(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 1-port connector(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with E key, type 2230 Wi-Fi/BT device support or Intel® CNVi (Integrated Wi-Fi/BT) module
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x SCD
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor
12.0 inch x 9.2 inch ( 30.5 cm x 23.4 cm )
WOL by PME, PXE
*1.When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA6G_2 port cannot be used.
What is the order processing time?
Orders are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours and will not be processed during weekends and/or holidays. Most orders are processed within two business days.
How do I make changes to my order?
We cannot make changes to an existing order.
What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
Please call us toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that order confirmations will only come from email@example.com. If you receive an order confirmation from another email address, please contact us directly by calling toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment methods can I use to pay my order?
We accept most credit and debit cards. We also offer financing through our partner, Affirm.
When does my credit card get charged?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, Asus will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. At the time you place your order, we'll pre-authorize your card for the total amount plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Sales Tax Policy
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
Shipping and Delivery
Free ground shipping on all orders over $29.99.
Ground: Should arrive 2 to 10 business days after shipment
2nd Day: Should arrive 2 business days after shipment
Overnight: Should arrive 1 business day after shipment
*Ground shipping is only offered to the 48 continental states, express shipping will have to be paid by customer for HI or AK
Do you offer a weekend delivery service option?
Unfortunately, weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
Can I have my order redirected to another address?
If there was an error on your address when placing your order, please feel free to reach out to us so we can do our best to fix it. However, we are unfortunately not able to update all shipments. Our carrier will attempt to deliver three times before re-routing shipments back to us.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not currently ship internationally.
Why do you require a signature to receive a package?
Our shipments contain valuable equipment and we like to ensure that our customers receive their products safely. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where you or someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. We highly encourage customers to ship to their billing address to facilitate a faster turnaround time. To ensure our customers receive their package, signatures are required on most orders.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my order?
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, our couriers will return your order to us.
What should I do if my shipment is delayed, lost, or has an issue?
Please notify us within 2 business days at toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or via email at email@example.com.
Refunds and Returns
Our return policy allows for returns within 30-calendar days of your order being placed on eligible items*. Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessories. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Any returns after 30-calender days are not eligible for refund.
* Select items are not eligible for return
* Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return
* Warranty card returns must be initiated within 14 days for purchase
* Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return
How do I return a product?
To return a product you will need to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by
1. login to my account -> go into order detail -> select the item you are returning and system will generate return instruction. After a short period of time, you can print your return label from your returns.
2. Call ASUS Customer service at 1-855-755-2787 to submit the return request.
ASUS recommends customer to return order with tracking and signature service. Please note that order can only request an RMA number within 30 days from the order date.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
If any conditions below are met within 30-calendar days from the purchased date we will provide a pre-paid return label.
• Damaged due to shipping
• Incorrect product
• Missing accessories
For any other condition you will have to pay for the return shipping.