- Designed for LGA2066 socket Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with triple M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, onboard 802.11ac WiFi and 5G LAN, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting and LiveDash OLED to give you the option to display system stats or custom graphics
- Pre-mounted IO shield reduces installation time and increases contact with ports for improved connectivity
Intel® Socket 2066 Core™ X-Series Processors
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above)
8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 ports(TypeC™) support DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs
Supports DisplayPort 1.4/ with max. resolution 7680/ x 3840/@ 60 Hz*
* VGA resolution support depends on VGA cards´ resolution.
Data transfer rate up to 40 Gbps
Daisy-chain up to 12 Thunderbolt devices
Up to 5V/3A, 15W charging support
Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x8)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x8)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x2 mode) *2
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
Intel® X299 Chipset :
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*3
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)*1
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above) :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Aquantia AQC111C 5G LAN
Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
ASUS LAN Guard
Wireless Data Network
Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160. Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
Realtek® S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- DTS Headphone:X
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (USB Type-CTM)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller : *1
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
Intel® X299 Chipset :
5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (1 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
Intel® X299 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub :
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (3 at back panel, )
OC Design - ASUS PRO Clock II Technology
5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
2 ” LiveDash
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
- Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- USB BIOS Flashback®
- MemOK! II
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Onboard Button : Power/Reset
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- Turbo LAN
- Pre- mounted I/O shield
- ASUS NODE : hardware control interface
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Design Heat-pipe solution
- Stylish Fanless Design with M.2 Heat-sink solution
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED, HDD LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
DIY Friendly Design
- Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
Back I/O Ports
2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports TypeC™
2 x DisplayPort IN ports for Thunderbolt™ 3
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS Flashback®)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0
1 x AQC-111C 5G LAN port
Internal I/O Ports
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Header
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x VROC_HW_Key
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x W_PUMP+ connector
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
2 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x Node Connector(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback® button(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x Q-Code
1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set
6 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
1 x Fan Extension Card II (6 x 4-pin Chassis Fan connectors, 3 x RGB headers, 3 x 2-pin Thermal sensor header)
1 x Fan Extension Card II power cable
1 x Fan Extension Card II NODE connector cable
1 x Fan Extension Card II screw package
1 x DisplayPort cable
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-Connector
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
3 x Thermistor cable(s)
1 x CPU Fan Holder
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, F4 AURA ON/OFF and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
* 1. PCIEX1_1 shares bandwidth with USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector(U31G2_E1). It is disabled by default.
PCIEX1_2 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_7.
* 2. SATA6G_5 & SATA6G_6 shares bandwidth with PCIEX16_3 when using 28-lane CPU.
* 3. The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA_2 port when using M.2 SATA devices. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
What is the order processing time?
Orders are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours and will not be processed during weekends and/or holidays. Most orders are processed within two business days.
How do I make changes to my order?
We cannot make changes to an existing order.
What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
Please call us toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that order confirmations will only come from email@example.com. If you receive an order confirmation from another email address, please contact us directly by calling toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment methods can I use to pay my order?
We accept most credit and debit cards. We also offer financing through our partner, Affirm.
When does my credit card get charged?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, Asus will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. At the time you place your order, we'll pre-authorize your card for the total amount plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Sales Tax Policy
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
Shipping and Delivery
Free ground shipping on all orders over $29.99.
Ground: Should arrive 2 to 10 business days after shipment
2nd Day: Should arrive 2 business days after shipment
Overnight: Should arrive 1 business day after shipment
*Ground shipping is only offered to the 48 continental states, express shipping will have to be paid by customer for HI or AK
Do you offer a weekend delivery service option?
Unfortunately, weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
Can I have my order redirected to another address?
If there was an error on your address when placing your order, please feel free to reach out to us so we can do our best to fix it. However, we are unfortunately not able to update all shipments. Our carrier will attempt to deliver three times before re-routing shipments back to us.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not currently ship internationally.
Why do you require a signature to receive a package?
Our shipments contain valuable equipment and we like to ensure that our customers receive their products safely. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where you or someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. We highly encourage customers to ship to their billing address to facilitate a faster turnaround time. To ensure our customers receive their package, signatures are required on most orders.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my order?
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, our couriers will return your order to us.
What should I do if my shipment is delayed, lost, or has an issue?
Please notify us within 2 business days at toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or via email at email@example.com.
Refunds and Returns
Our return policy allows for returns within 30-calendar days of your order being placed on eligible items*. Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessories. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Any returns after 30-calender days are not eligible for refund.
* Select items are not eligible for return
* Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return
* Warranty card returns must be initiated within 14 days for purchase
* Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return
How do I return a product?
To return a product you will need to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by
1. login to my account -> go into order detail -> select the item you are returning and system will generate return instruction. After a short period of time, you can print your return label from your returns.
2. Call ASUS Customer service at 1-855-755-2787 to submit the return request.
ASUS recommends customer to return order with tracking and signature service. Please note that order can only request an RMA number within 30 days from the order date.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
If any conditions below are met within 30-calendar days from the purchased date we will provide a pre-paid return label.
• Damaged due to shipping
• Incorrect product
• Missing accessories
For any other condition you will have to pay for the return shipping.