- Intel® LGA 1200 Socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- AI Overclocking: Quickly optimizes CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-gen connectivity: Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 3 header support
Intel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4800(O.C.)/4600(O.C)/4500(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 *
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI® Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
Intel® 10th Gen Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8) *1
Intel® Z490 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 *2
Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® Z490 Chipset :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*3
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*4
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
Wireless Data Network
M.2 slot only (Key E) (Support CNVI & PCIe interface)*
*Wi-Fi module is sold separately.
Realtek ALC S1220A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF in port(s) at back panel
- Audio Shielding
- Dedicated audio PCB layers
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Audio Cover
- Unique de-pop circuit
- Power pre-regulator: Reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
Rear USB Port ( Total 8 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(3 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
Front USB Port ( Total 7 )
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - Digital power design with Dr. MOS
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Addressable Gen 2 Header
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- Pre- mounted I/O shield
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
DIY Friendly Design
ASUS Exclusive Software:
- Aura Creator
- Aura Sync
AI Suite 3
- 5-way Optimization with AI Overclocking
Fan Xpert 4
- EZ update
ASUS Turbo LAN
AI Overclocking Guide
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- EZ Tuning Wizard
Back I/O Ports
1 x Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x W_PUMP+ connector
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
2 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 connector support additional 1 USB ports(20-pin, Type-C)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 with E key for Wi-Fi module
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x M.2 Fan Header
3 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x Q-Connector
1 x CPU Fan Holder
1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 x M.2 Key E screw package(s)
1 x M.2 Rubber Package(s)
192 (128+64) Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
WOL by PME, PXE
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
*1 The PCIe x1_2 slot shares bandwidth with M.2 slot (Key E).
*2 Support PCIe bifurcation for RAID on CPU function.
*3 The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA_2.
*4 M.2_2 slot shares bandwidth with SATA_56. When M.2_2 slot is operating in PCIe x4 mode, SATA_56 will be disabled.
What is the order processing time?
Orders are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours and will not be processed during weekends and/or holidays. Most orders are processed within two business days.
How do I make changes to my order?
We cannot make changes to an existing order.
What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
Please call us toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that order confirmations will only come from email@example.com. If you receive an order confirmation from another email address, please contact us directly by calling toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment methods can I use to pay my order?
We accept most credit and debit cards. We also offer financing through our partner, Affirm.
When does my credit card get charged?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, Asus will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. At the time you place your order, we'll pre-authorize your card for the total amount plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Sales Tax Policy
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
Shipping and Delivery
Free ground shipping on all orders over $29.99.
Ground: Should arrive 2 to 10 business days after shipment
2nd Day: Should arrive 2 business days after shipment
Overnight: Should arrive 1 business day after shipment
*Ground shipping is only offered to the 48 continental states, express shipping will have to be paid by customer for HI or AK
Do you offer a weekend delivery service option?
Unfortunately, weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
Can I have my order redirected to another address?
If there was an error on your address when placing your order, please feel free to reach out to us so we can do our best to fix it. However, we are unfortunately not able to update all shipments. Our carrier will attempt to deliver three times before re-routing shipments back to us.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not currently ship internationally.
Why do you require a signature to receive a package?
Our shipments contain valuable equipment and we like to ensure that our customers receive their products safely. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where you or someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. We highly encourage customers to ship to their billing address to facilitate a faster turnaround time. To ensure our customers receive their package, signatures are required on most orders.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my order?
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, our couriers will return your order to us.
What should I do if my shipment is delayed, lost, or has an issue?
Please notify us within 2 business days at toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or via email at email@example.com.
Refunds and Returns
Our return policy allows for returns within 30-calendar days of your order being placed on eligible items*. Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessories. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Any returns after 30-calender days are not eligible for refund.
* Select items are not eligible for return
* Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return
* Warranty card returns must be initiated within 14 days for purchase
* Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return
How do I return a product?
To return a product you will need to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by
1. login to my account -> go into order detail -> select the item you are returning and system will generate return instruction. After a short period of time, you can print your return label from your returns.
2. Call ASUS Customer service at 1-855-755-2787 to submit the return request.
ASUS recommends customer to return order with tracking and signature service. Please note that order can only request an RMA number within 30 days from the order date.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
If any conditions below are met within 30-calendar days from the purchased date we will provide a pre-paid return label.
• Damaged due to shipping
• Incorrect product
• Missing accessories
For any other condition you will have to pay for the return shipping.