Supports CPU up to 64 coresBuild in AMD Socket sTRX4 for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Series Desktop Processors* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
8 x DIMM, Max. 256GB, DDR4 4733(O.C)/4600(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4333(O.C.)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/3800(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz ECC and non-ECC, Un-buffered MemoryAMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ ProcessorsQuad Channel Memory Architecture* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI® TechnologySupports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Series Desktop processors 4 x PCIe 4.0 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x8/x16, x16/x8/x16/x8)
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Series Desktop processors : 1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module supports 2 M.2 Socket 3 , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)2 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)*11 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 mode)*2AMD TRX40 chipset : 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),ASMedia® SATA 6Gb/s controller : Support Raid 0, 1, 10
Aquantia AQC-107 10GROG GameFirst V TechnologyIntel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)Anti-surge LANGuard
Wireless Data Network
Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth® 5.0Supports 2x2 MU-MIMOSupports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160. Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speedIntel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Bluetooth v5.1**BT 5.1 function will be ready in Windows 10 build 19041 or later.
- High quality120dBSNR stereo playback output108dBSNR recording input- ESS® ESS9018Q2C- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer- DTS® Sound UnboundROG SupremeFX8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs- Sonic Radar IIIAudio Feature :
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors :4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (4 at back panel, red)AMD TRX40 chipset :2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (3 at back panel, red, 2 x Type-A+1 x Type-C)3 x USB 2.0 port(s)ASMedia® USB 3.2 Gen 1 controller :8 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)ASMedia® USB 3.2 Gen2x2 controller :1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (up to 20Gbps) port(s) (1 at back panel, , Type-C)
ROG Exclusive Features
- FlexKey Button- Infineon TDA21472 Power StageUSB BIOS FlashBack™ROG CPU-ZClear CMOS buttonROG DIMM.2 module with heatsinkROG Aluminum heatsink coverProbeIt- OptiMem IIIROG AuraExtreme Engine Digi+ :- 10K Black Metallic CapacitorsROG Extreme OC kit :- Safe Boot button- Slow Mode- LN2 ModeUEFI BIOS features :- ROG SSD Secure Erase- Graphic Card Information PreviewROG Patented Pre-mounted I/O Shield- Mem TweakitROG Exclusive Software- RAMCache III- GameFirst V
- BIOS FlashBack™ Button- Ai Charger+MemOK! IIArmoury Crate- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED, HDD LED)LiveDash OLED 1.77”Digi+VRM- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 :
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Expert 4, and Turbo App- Pre-mounted I/O Shield- Clear CMOS Button- ASUS Q-Connector- ASUS Q-CodeGamer´s Guardian:- DRAM Overcurrent Protection- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio,and USB ports- Digi+ VRM- SafeSlotAURA :- Aura Lighting Control- Aura RGB Strip Headers- Addressable Gen 2 Header- ASUS EZ Flash 3ASUS Q-Design :- ASUS Q-Slot- ASUS Q-DIMMASUS Exclusive Features :- AI Suite 3
Back I/O Ports
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 blue5 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (red) (3 x Type-A+1 x Type-C)1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (up to 20Gbps) ports (Type-C)1 x USB BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)5 x LED-illuminated audio jacks1 x Aquantia AQC-107 10G LAN port1 x Clear CMOS button(s)1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)1 x Optical S/PDIF out
Internal I/O Ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices(support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices(support PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 mode)1 x M.2_3 cold storage Switch1 x Chipset Fan Header1 x VRM_HS_FAN Header2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector1 x FS Mode switch1 x FlexKey button2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)1 x M.2 socket pre-installed with a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module2 x W_PUMP+ connector2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 3 USB 2.0 port(s)1 x 6-pin EATX 12V Power connector2 x Aura RGB Strip Header2 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors1 x 4-pin EZ_PLUG Power connector(s)1 x WB_SENSOR7 x ProbeIt Measurement Points1 x BIOS Switch button(s)1 x DIMM.2 Slot supports 2 M.2 drives (2242-22110)1 x RSVD Switch1 x LN2 Mode jumper(s)1 x Start button1 x H_AMP fan connector1 x Safe Boot button1 x ReTry button1 x W_IN header1 x W_OUT header1 x W_FLOW header1 x Speaker connector2 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)1 x Node Connector(s)1 x TPM header8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)1 x CPU Fan connector(s)1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x ROG Multi-Bit screwdriver1 x Wi-Fi moving antenna1 x ROG DIMM.2 with heatsink1 x M.2 Pad for ROG DIMM.26 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)1 x Fan Extension Card II (6 x 4-pin Chassis Fan connectors, 3 x RGB headers, 3 x 2-pin Thermal sensor header)1 x Fan Extension Card II power cable1 x Fan Extension Card II NODE connector cable1 x Fan Extension Card II screw package1 x ROG logo plate sticker1 x ROG big sticker1 x ROG coaster(s)2 x ROG weave SATA 6G cable1 x Thermistor cable(s)1 x ROG Thank you cardUser´s manual
2 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 7.1
WOL , PXE
Windows® 10 64-bit
12.2 inch x 10.9 inch ( 31 cm x 27.7 cm )Extended ATX Form Factor
* When the M.2_2 on board is operating in PCIe mode,PCIE x16_4 will running at x4 mode
** When the M.2_3 on board is operating in PCIe x4 mode, SATA6G_E1-E4 will be disabled
*** Supports PCIE RAID configurations via onboard M.2 storages.
What is the order processing time?
Orders are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours and will not be processed during weekends and/or holidays. Most orders are processed within two business days.
How do I make changes to my order?
We cannot make changes to an existing order.
What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
Please call us toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or email us at email@example.com.
Please note that order confirmations will only come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive an order confirmation from another email address, please contact us directly by calling toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or emailing us at email@example.com.
What payment methods can I use to pay my order?
We accept most credit and debit cards. We also offer financing through our partner, Affirm.
When does my credit card get charged?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, Asus will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. At the time you place your order, we'll pre-authorize your card for the total amount plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Sales Tax Policy
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
Shipping and Delivery
Free ground shipping on all orders over $29.99.
Ground: Should arrive 2 to 10 business days after shipment
2nd Day: Should arrive 2 business days after shipment
Overnight: Should arrive 1 business day after shipment
*Ground shipping is only offered to the 48 continental states, express shipping will have to be paid by customer for HI or AK
Do you offer a weekend delivery service option?
Unfortunately, weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
Can I have my order redirected to another address?
If there was an error on your address when placing your order, please feel free to reach out to us so we can do our best to fix it. However, we are unfortunately not able to update all shipments. Our carrier will attempt to deliver three times before re-routing shipments back to us.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not currently ship internationally.
Why do you require a signature to receive a package?
Our shipments contain valuable equipment and we like to ensure that our customers receive their products safely. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where you or someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. We highly encourage customers to ship to their billing address to facilitate a faster turnaround time. To ensure our customers receive their package, signatures are required on most orders.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my order?
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, our couriers will return your order to us.
What should I do if my shipment is delayed, lost, or has an issue?
Please notify us within 2 business days at toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds and Returns
Our return policy allows for returns within 30-calendar days of your order being placed on eligible items*. Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessories. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Any returns after 30-calender days are not eligible for refund.
* Select items are not eligible for return
* Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return
* Warranty card returns must be initiated within 14 days for purchase
* Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return
How do I return a product?
To return a product you will need to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by
1. login to my account -> go into order detail -> select the item you are returning and system will generate return instruction. After a short period of time, you can print your return label from your returns.
2. Call ASUS Customer service at 1-855-755-2787 to submit the return request.
ASUS recommends customer to return order with tracking and signature service. Please note that order can only request an RMA number within 30 days from the order date.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
If any conditions below are met within 30-calendar days from the purchased date we will provide a pre-paid return label.
• Damaged due to shipping
• Incorrect product
• Missing accessories
For any other condition you will have to pay for the return shipping.