- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool socket, and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, Intel® Wi-Fi 6, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 support
- Made for online gaming: Intel Wi-Fi 6, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard, and Turbo LAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduce background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- MyASUS: Offer a variety of support features such as helping to contact the customer service center, optimize networking performance and collaborate with your mobile phone through Link to MyASUS.
Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 + 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max. x4)
Supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x Realtek 2.5Gb EthernetTUF LANGuard
Wireless & Bluetooth
Intel® Wi-Fi 6
Front USB:Total 7 ports
Windows 10 64bit
microATX24.4cm x 24.4cm
What is the order processing time?
Orders are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours and will not be processed during weekends and/or holidays. Most orders are processed within two business days.
How do I make changes to my order?
We cannot make changes to an existing order.
What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
Please call us toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that order confirmations will only come from email@example.com. If you receive an order confirmation from another email address, please contact us directly by calling toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment methods can I use to pay my order?
We accept most credit and debit cards. We also offer financing through our partner, Affirm.
When does my credit card get charged?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, Asus will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. At the time you place your order, we'll pre-authorize your card for the total amount plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Sales Tax Policy
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
Shipping and Delivery
Free ground shipping on all orders over $29.99.
Ground: Should arrive 2 to 10 business days after shipment
2nd Day: Should arrive 2 business days after shipment
Overnight: Should arrive 1 business day after shipment
*Ground shipping is only offered to the 48 continental states, express shipping will have to be paid by customer for HI or AK
Do you offer a weekend delivery service option?
Unfortunately, weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
Can I have my order redirected to another address?
If there was an error on your address when placing your order, please feel free to reach out to us so we can do our best to fix it. However, we are unfortunately not able to update all shipments. Our carrier will attempt to deliver three times before re-routing shipments back to us.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not currently ship internationally.
Why do you require a signature to receive a package?
Our shipments contain valuable equipment and we like to ensure that our customers receive their products safely. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where you or someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. We highly encourage customers to ship to their billing address to facilitate a faster turnaround time. To ensure our customers receive their package, signatures are required on most orders.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my order?
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, our couriers will return your order to us.
What should I do if my shipment is delayed, lost, or has an issue?
Please notify us within 2 business days at toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or via email at email@example.com.
Refunds and Returns
Our return policy allows for returns within 30-calendar days of your order being placed on eligible items*. Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessories. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Any returns after 30-calender days are not eligible for refund.
* Select items are not eligible for return
* Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return
* Warranty card returns must be initiated within 14 days for purchase
* Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return
How do I return a product?
To return a product you will need to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by
1. login to my account -> go into order detail -> select the item you are returning and system will generate return instruction. After a short period of time, you can print your return label from your returns.
2. Call ASUS Customer service at 1-855-755-2787 to submit the return request.
ASUS recommends customer to return order with tracking and signature service. Please note that order can only request an RMA number within 30 days from the order date.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
If any conditions below are met within 30-calendar days from the purchased date we will provide a pre-paid return label.
• Damaged due to shipping
• Incorrect product
• Missing accessories
For any other condition you will have to pay for the return shipping.