- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel® W-Series processors with dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN, support for ECC DDR4, Thunderbolt 3, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- Next-gen transfer speeds with up to 32Gbps dual M.2 and U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs, ideal for supporting 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI® or AMD® CrossfireX™
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring Crystal Sound 3, DTS Headphone:X and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- AURA Sync RGB lighting via Addressable RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with ASMB9 Out-of-band remote management and In-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching.
Intel® Socket 2066 Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Build in Intel® C422
8 x DIMM, Max. 1024GB, DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz RDIMM, LR-DIMM Memory *1
Quad Channel Memory Architecture
* Only on Select SKUs, With 1 DIMM per channel. Additional DIMM loading on any channel may impact maximum memory speed by one bin.
ASPEED AST2500 64MB
VGA output support : Header port
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (Single at x16, dual at x8/x8)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (x4 mode)
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3*2, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3*3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
1 x U.2 connector*2
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise supports
Intel® Virtual RAID (VROC) support for CPU RAID
Intel® I210-AT, 2 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek® ALC S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *4
Audio Feature :
- DTS Connect
- DTS Headphone:X
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
Intel® C422 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
Intel® C422 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A + USB Type-CTM)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
ASUS Control Center (ACC)
ASMB9-iKVM for KVM-over-Internet
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
- Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- Ai Charger+
- Onboard Button : Power/Reset
- Turbo LAN
DIGI + Power Control :
- CPU Power: Digital 8-phase power design
DIGI + Power Control :
- DRAM Power: Digital 2-phase power design
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design with M.2 Heat-sink solution
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS USB BIOS Flashback®
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
M.2 and U.2 Onboard (The Latest Transfer Technology with up to 32Gb/s Data-transfer Speeds for M.2 and U.2)
Asus Control Center (ACC) IT management software supported
Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) ready
Thunderbolt 3 support
Back I/O Ports
2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A + USB Type-CTM,
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS Flashback®)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x USB BIOS Flashback® Button(s)
1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
Internal I/O Ports
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM header
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x VROC_HW_Key
2 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
2 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x U.2 connector
3 x System panel connector
1 x Front fan
1 x Rear fan
1 x COM port header
1 x Aspeed VGA header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x PUMP Fan connector
1x 6-pin ATX 12V Power connector
CrashFree BIOS 3
F11 EZ Tuning Wizard
ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
Net Weight: 4.86kg
Gross Weight: 7.49kg
Net Weight: 7.2kg
Gross Weight: 8.9kg
Operation temperature: 10℃ ~ 35℃
Non operation temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃
Non operation humidity: 20% ~ 90% ( Non condensing)
*1 Memory capacity supported depends on both CPU installed and Memory
*2 Bandwidth is shared between M.2_2 and U.2.
*3 SATA Bandwidth is shared between M.2_1 and SATA6G_1
*4 Due to limitations in HAD bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-channel audio. 32-Bit/192kHz is only available under Windows® 10
What is the order processing time?
Orders are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours and will not be processed during weekends and/or holidays. Most orders are processed within two business days.
How do I make changes to my order?
We cannot make changes to an existing order.
What if I'm having trouble placing an order?
Please call us toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or email us at email@example.com.
Please note that order confirmations will only come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive an order confirmation from another email address, please contact us directly by calling toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or emailing us at email@example.com.
What payment methods can I use to pay my order?
We accept most credit and debit cards. We also offer financing through our partner, Affirm.
When does my credit card get charged?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, Asus will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped. At the time you place your order, we'll pre-authorize your card for the total amount plus all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Sales Tax Policy
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
Shipping and Delivery
Free ground shipping on all orders over $29.99.
Ground: Should arrive 2 to 10 business days after shipment
2nd Day: Should arrive 2 business days after shipment
Overnight: Should arrive 1 business day after shipment
*Ground shipping is only offered to the 48 continental states, express shipping will have to be paid by customer for HI or AK
Do you offer a weekend delivery service option?
Unfortunately, weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
Can I have my order redirected to another address?
If there was an error on your address when placing your order, please feel free to reach out to us so we can do our best to fix it. However, we are unfortunately not able to update all shipments. Our carrier will attempt to deliver three times before re-routing shipments back to us.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not currently ship internationally.
Why do you require a signature to receive a package?
Our shipments contain valuable equipment and we like to ensure that our customers receive their products safely. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where you or someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. We highly encourage customers to ship to their billing address to facilitate a faster turnaround time. To ensure our customers receive their package, signatures are required on most orders.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my order?
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, our couriers will return your order to us.
What should I do if my shipment is delayed, lost, or has an issue?
Please notify us within 2 business days at toll-free at 855-755-2787, Monday ~ Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. PST, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds and Returns
Our return policy allows for returns within 30-calendar days of your order being placed on eligible items*. Please note that you may be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for non-defective returned items, or if the product is in opened or missing accessories. Prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Any returns after 30-calender days are not eligible for refund.
* Select items are not eligible for return
* Warranty cards with the code scratched are not eligible for return
* Warranty card returns must be initiated within 14 days for purchase
* Software, driver disc, or damaged items are not eligible for return
How do I return a product?
To return a product you will need to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by
1. login to my account -> go into order detail -> select the item you are returning and system will generate return instruction. After a short period of time, you can print your return label from your returns.
2. Call ASUS Customer service at 1-855-755-2787 to submit the return request.
ASUS recommends customer to return order with tracking and signature service. Please note that order can only request an RMA number within 30 days from the order date.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
If any conditions below are met within 30-calendar days from the purchased date we will provide a pre-paid return label.
• Damaged due to shipping
• Incorrect product
• Missing accessories
For any other condition you will have to pay for the return shipping.